Storekeeper with experience in large scale construction sites
Personale-Match is searching for a storekeeper for a large scale construction project situated in Copenhagen.
Your main responsibility will be to receive and issue tools and machines, and keep track of these. Therefore, it is key that you have experience from a construction site, are safety oriented, and have excellent recording skills.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Receiving goods from suppliers or external sources
- Checking the quantity and quality of the goods received are in line with documentation and Purchase Order
- Dispatching the goods in the right shelves and register them properly
- Issuing and documenting all outgoing material from the store to final user or sub stores
- Performing stock inventory as per company standards
- Cleaning the store and keeping the standards at their highest levels
- Assisting store chief in other duties if required
- Recording all delivery, receipt, issues notes
- Encoding all receipts and issues in dedicated company software
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Experience in store department
- Experience in construction site on big scale projects
Key Skills and Knowledge for this position:
- Self-motivated, dynamic
- Fluent in English
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Flexible on assignments
- An opportunity to be a part of an exciting and multinational workplace
- Salary according to agreement with Dansk Erhverv and 3F
Please submit your application and CV in English at the button below.
For further information, besides what described in the job ad, please contact Recruitment Consultant Natalia Sommer on +4524671828.
Interviews will be held continuously.
Position will be closed when we find the right candidate.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.